Hard Water Filter for any Echo Machine
The Hard Water Filter is an optional pre-filter, designed to be placed outside any Echo Water Machine. The Hard Water Filter is installed directly on to the inlet source water line. This filter decreases the total dissolved solids (TDS) in your water, prolonging the life of your Echo Water Machine. It is recommended to replace the Hard Water Filter every 6 months for maximum efficacy.
• 20 Micron Filtration
• Dimensions: 2 inches x 10 inches
• Made in the USA
• Fits directly into the water line
• Softens hard water
• Perfect for a 3rd or 4th stage of filtration
- Maximum Flow Rate: .75 gpm (2.84 L/min.)
- Operating Temperature: 33 – 100°F (0.6°C – 38°C)
- Min Operating Pressure: 30 psi – (207 kPa)
- Max Operating Pressure: 100 psi – (689 kPa)
- Estimated Life: 6 months or 500 gallons (1893 liters) depending on water quality and flow rate
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.