Sulfur & Heavy Metals Filter for any Echo Machine
The Sulfur and Heavy Metals Filter is an optional pre-filter and is recommended for those whose water source is from well water. The Sulfur and Heavy Metals Filter is to be used outside of any Echo Water Machine. It is installed directly into the inlet source water line and can be installed with any of the Echo Water Machines. It is recommended to replace the Sulfur and Heavy Metals Filter every 6 months.
- 20 Micron Filtration
- Dimensions: 2 inches x 10 inches
- Made in the USA
- KDF 85 filter with high-grade filtration
- Removes iron, sulfur, and hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell) from water.
- Fits directly into the water line
- Maximum Flow Rate: .75 gpm (2.84 L/min.)
- Operating Temperature: 33 – 100°F (0.6°C – 38°C)
- Min Operating Pressure: 30 psi – (207 kPa)
- Max Operating Pressure: 100 psi – (689 kPa)
- Estimated Life: 6 months or 500 gallons (1893 liters) depending on water quality and flow rate